31st May 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and procedure of admission in Ambedkar College Nagpur in class 11 science? Cost of completing 11th and 12th for an OBC category student?

I wanna take admission in Ambedkar college nagpur in class 11 science stream(PCM) and i have scored 8.8 cgpa in 10 std and i also belongs to OBC category. So what are the procedure and requirements for the admission also being an OBC category student what it would cost me if i complete 11th and 12th in same college ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  2. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  3. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  4. Procedure for admission in IMA? I am a 11th class student
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in IT for 12th Science with Economics candidate? Requirements to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  8. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. How to take admission in 12th after completing 11th science 6 years back
  10. What is the procedure to join CBI after 12th? I am a 11th standard student
  11. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce being a 11th Science student?
  12. Minimum marks required for 11th science student?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  14. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  16. Am I eligible to repeat 12th Science after a gap of 2 years?
  17. Exam for B.Tech admission in Ambedkar Institute of technology after completing 12th?
  18. What should I study in Graduation to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police being an 11th Science student?
26th May 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and procedure of admission in Ambedkar College Nagpur in class 11 science? Cost of completing 11th and 12th for an OBC category student?

Can I get admission in Dr ambedkar College with the help of sports quota (National certificate in cricket sgfi)?
21st June 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and procedure of admission in Ambedkar College Nagpur in class 11 science? Cost of completing 11th and 12th for an OBC category student?

I am preparing for neet 2019 and aiims 2019 I am taking PCB group I got 9.8 cgpa in 10 class so want are the things. I will need to get admission in 11 class state board collage give me a collage name.
26th June 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm state board 10th passed student..I want to admission in ambedkar college of Nagpur in computer science field..so what r the charges & admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?