17th June 2010, 11:57 PM
yogeshbisht999

Start career with big or small industries?

Dear Sir,
I am going to start my career. I have offers from both big and small industries. I should start my careers from which industry ? Where the chances of promotions are more? Please guide me.

18th June 2010, 12:56 PM
Amritansu subh

Default Re: Start career with big or small industries?

Dear actually carrer doesnot depend on big or small industries it only depend on your efficient,knowledge,your way of communication etc.Whatever your choices may be however it may be a big one or small try to work efficiently with a hard work so that you can make a bright carrer in future.
GOODLUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
18th June 2010, 06:47 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeshbisht999 View Post
Dear Sir,
I am going to start my career. I have offers from both big and small industries. I should start my careers from which industry ? Where the chances of promotions are more? Please guide me.
you must not refuse offers from big industries as they will provide you more salary and also the chances of promotion are more. The thing is that if so ever you are jobless then don,t hesitate in doing job in small industries.
18th June 2010, 08:24 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

friend , if you have complete information about the job you are getting than join the bigger one otherwise prefer the smaller one

the reason behind it is that if you won't be having the complete and indepth knowledge about your profession than the bigger one's won't waste their time spending on you since there are immense of professionals available to them instead the smaller one's will spend time on you so as to get the maximum from you and to obtain the full credit of the revenue that they pay to you .

if you join the bigger one and you won't be able to satisfy the company standards and requirements than you may lost your job .

so, just be decisive and you must know about the level of your knowledge and than take the decision for the same ...

best of luck ...!!!
19th June 2010, 06:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hai Yogesh,

Since you are starting your career, it will be great if you could work with big industries. It's always beneficial being associated with the big names in the market to have a successfull career ahead. It adds huge value to your resume along with your personality. As far as promotions are concerned, big companies will have huge targets and immense pressure. you will need to perform well constantly to win rewards.
20th June 2010, 10:46 PM
sandy B

hello friend, its tottaly depends upon you.if you arte abale to crack big industry then you should join that.if you are not abale to crack such big industry then you should join small industries.but dont stay at home.
11th July 2010, 05:32 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

very fine,you are beginner enterprenuer.
there are lots of scope primarily from enterprising core fields to factories manufacturing it.
join companies with good returns.
12th July 2010, 12:53 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Small companies give a lot of scopes and ways for freshers.
they give you a correct idea of the working condition of fields and motivation.
Big companies are fast and furious,having their standard strategies which new comers take time to understand and move.
15th August 2010, 09:30 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

it does not matter from where will you Start your career.

you must start your career where will you get chance.

so don't think about big or small industries, you must go ahead.

best of luck.....
21st March 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello..........friends My name is Raghav I started my career in small company having package 2.2lk. I have just completed 1 month there.But now I got offer from Big company.So what should I do? may I join big company or continue with current one.?
18th April 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

hello dear, i am sunil working in pharma marketing from last three years, my position is area business manager, now i am looking for to official work, can u suggest me the better option. which one is better to build up my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?