25th May 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

In which companies I can apply as per my following academic records?

Hi everyone i am Sanjay . I want to know about the companies criteria in which i am eligible or not!
I got
10th:78.93 %
12th:57.5 %
1yrs gap due to financial problem.
B.E.(Information Technology): 60.12% (aggregate with no backlogs,no dead kts,no live kts)

Due to 12th % i m not eligible most of the companies from Campus. Am i eligible for Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tehc-Mahindra, Accenture or other any of this company?
I am good with technical skill and computer fundamental as most of the academic projects done by me. But with the communication skill im weak with vocabulary, i can read,write,speak n understand basic English very well.

The main weaknesses are 12 th criteria and Good Communication Skill!
Please help me out what should i do now! I m getting very tense as most of the Student without any technical knowledge has placed due to criteria n communication skill , n im not placed !
Please guide me or help me!

1st June 2016, 12:06 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: In which companies I can apply as per my following academic records?

The companies names that you have mentioned that is :

1. Infosys
2. TCS
3. Wipro
4. Tehc-Mahindra
5. Accenture

These are the high profile companies, and some of the companies like Accenture have the minimum eligibility requirements of 70% throughout the academic career.
And you even don't have 60%.
So, according to my opinion it will be better for you to look for small and start up companies, and after getting 2 years of experience just apply for these big companies.

This is the only way with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?