24th April 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Stream to choose in 11th standard for being eligible for Indian Air Force?

Respected sir/mam,
which subject should be taken out of arts,commerce and science in 11 standard to be eligible for IAF (Indian Airforce)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  2. Commerce study is eligible for Air Force job ?
  3. How can I join IAF after passing 10th? I have scored 60% in CBSE
  4. Is a student having arts stream in 11th and 12th standard eligible to give the exam to join Air Force?
  5. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  6. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard?
  8. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  9. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  11. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  12. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard with MPC stream?
  14. Which are best MCA colleges in coimbatore?
  15. What should I study in 11th CBSE to become an Indian Air Force Officer if having command in Maths, Chemistry and Biology?
  16. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  17. Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is must for becoming an Air Force Pilot? -- [New]
24th April 2011, 06:18 PM
ravd0903

Default Re: Stream to choose in 11th standard for being eligible for Indian Air Force?

Hello friend !

For joining Indian Air force you should take science stream with the subjects : physics,chemistry,maths & English .You have to clear the nda exam which upsc conducts twice a year. You should start preparing for this exam now as syllabus of nda exam covers both 11th & 12th class syllabus .

You should score at least 60% aggregate in PCM(physics,chemistry,maths) in your 12th board exams .

Educational qualifications For NDA :

For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 cadet entry scheme of the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a state education board or a university

For further details refer to the attachment along with this post !
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 93 views)
24th April 2011, 07:21 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Stream to choose in 11th standard for being eligible for Indian Air Force?

Hi dear,

Working in the Air Force is about being in the middle of supersonic jets, state-of-the-art technology and best of the people. You are where the action is. Air Force provides you with the most modern facilities, gives you an unparalleled way of life and creates an environment, where the best in you comes out.

Whether you are a graduate or you have finished your schooling or you have passed your class tenth, Air Force has an exciting career opportunity for you.

Eligibility Criteria:

• The aspiring candidate must be an Indian National.
• The age of the applying candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
• The aspiring candidate is to be unmarried at the time of the commencement of the course.
• All the conditions are equaled for both male and female aspiring candidates.
• Educational qualification is different for both the branches mentioned below:

For Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics):

The candidate should have got First Division High on merit of valid GATE scores of 70% and above in following subjects:-

1. BE/ B tech (Electronics)/Telecommunication / Electrical / Electrical / Electrical Communication / Electronics Communication / Instrumentation / Computer Science and Engineering or a combination of these subjects.
2. Diploma in Electronics of Madras Institute of Technology.
3. B Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics/Optics and Opt Electronics/Optics and Opto Electronics.
4. Section A & B Examination of the Associate membership examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) in Electricals, Electronics of Tele Communication subjects.
5. MCA with Maths, Physics and Electronic at graduation level & M Sc Tech in Electronics and Radio Engineering.
6. M Sc Degree in Physics (with Electronics), Electronics computer Science, Computer Application.

For Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical):

The candidate should have got First Division High on merit of valid GATE scores of 70% and above in following subjects:-

1. BE/B Tech in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Production/Industrial production or a combination of these subjects.
2. Section A and B of associate membership examination of Institution of Engineering (India) with Mechanical/Aeronautical subjects by actual studies.
3. Section A and B of associate membership examination of the Aeronautical society of India with Group I(Design and Production) or Group II(Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) subjects by actual studies.

For detailed information about the eligibility criteria, see the advertisements in the Employment News and the other leading newspapers or you can visit the official website.

Selection Procedure:

• All the candidates have to appear in the written test.
• The short-listed candidates will be called for Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview at one of the Air Force Selection Boards, located at Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi.
• Before that, all the candidates have to appear in an Initial Screening Test called Engineering Knowledge Test.

Thanks
15th May 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book for 11th class in non medical
20th November 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

different post in airforce except piolet
14th April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have passed inter with bi.p.c group i want to join air force job.if i eligible or not...?
13th May 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th English medium cpc and I have passed 11th science I want to join Air Force I am female. I am eligible or not.....?
11th December 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, PCM with physical education or computer science, as I am interested in defence, not in engineering?
24th August 2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

After 12th what should I do to get indian airforce pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?