8th January 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an Indian Forest Officer? Which school should I join for further studies?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become an Indian Forest Officer so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an Indian Forest Officer? Which school should I join for further studies? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for UPSC examination to become an Indian Forest Service (IFS)?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join the Indian Forest Service (IFS)? -- [New]
  3. What should I study in 11th standard to become Indian Forest Service exam?
  4. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer? Which is the best School or College for training?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  6. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I need to write?
  7. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS officer in the future?
  9. Which is the best school to join 11th and 12th to do higher studies in Bangalore or Mumbai?
  10. Which stream to choose in 11th standard if I want to become an IPS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which subjects are beneficial to study in graduation to become Indian Forest Sservice officer? Physical requirement for IFS job?
  12. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  13. How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?
  14. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Scientist?
  16. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  17. Which stream should I choose to study in 11th to further join Event Management field?
  18. Which stream to choose in 11th for doing MBBS?
10th January 2017, 12:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an Indian Forest Officer? Which school should I join for further studies?

The discipline in 11th or 12th does not matter to appear for Indian Forest Service but there are limitations on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for examination.

So, you must pursue 11th and 12th in stream so that you will be eligible to pursue your bachelor degree in Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Animal Husbandry, Geology etc.

That is stream in 12th must be PCB or PCM. For detail information visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in.

You can pursue your higher studies from any school there is no specific school for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?