25th February 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer? Which is the best School or College for training?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to become an IPS Officer so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer? Which is the best School or College for its Training? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS officer in the future?
  3. Which stream to choose in 11th standard if I want to become an IPS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. As per my 11th standard subject combinations can I become an IPS Officer?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an Indian Forest Officer? Which school should I join for further studies?
  6. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IPS Officer in the future?
  7. Which subject should i choose in Class 11th for becoming an IPS officer?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I need to write?
  9. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  10. Which subject should I select in class 11th to become an IPS officer?
  11. Which course should I opt for after completion of 10th class to become an IPS Officer?
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become a high rank Police Officer like SI, IPS and IAS?
  13. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an IPS Officer? Is Maths an Important subject to become an IPS Officer?
  14. What should I do to become IPS Officer being a candidate of 11th Commerce?
  15. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to become IPS Officer?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  17. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Scientist?
  18. Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam? -- [New]
27th February 2017, 09:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer? Which is the best School or College for training?

IPS stands for Indian Police Services. It comes under Civil Services. The entrance examination conducted for joining Indian Police Services is Civil Services examination. The educational qualification for Civil Services exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. This exam is not stream specific. Candidates from all discipline of bachelor's degree is eligible.

You are free to select any stream in 11th as well as in bachelor's degree. Stream must be selected depending upon your interest. You can start reading NCERT books for fundamental concepts of social science subjects. Make a habit of reading daily newspaper from standard 11th itself. You can join any good coaching institute in second year of bachelor's degree for better preparation:

>>Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy.

>>Vision IAS academy.

>>Rau's IAS study circle.

>>Khan Study Group.
28th February 2017, 09:38 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer? Which is the best School or College for training?

You can choose any subject in 11th class there is no restrictions to choose any specific subject for IPS.

IPS stands for Indian police service which conducted by UPSC.Graduate and final year candidate can apply for IPS.

Institutes for IPS preparation:----
Chankya IAS academy
Vision IAS academy
Nano Educational academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?