29th June 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to select in BA for doing LLB?

Which subject to select in BA for doing LLB? Can you please suggest me the right one to choose? I want to know which subjects will help in future for taking up LLB? Please give me the details on this soon. Hope that I will get the answer. Thank you

30th June 2017, 10:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to select in BA for doing LLB?

Look there is no any restriction in subject selection in graduation to pursue LLB. You are free to opt any of the desired subject.

Eligibility criteria for LLB are as under:-

Aspirant must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university in any discipline.

Aspirant must have attained at least 50% aggregate in their graduation.

Aspirant should qualify entrance exam to get admission in LLB.

Aspirant upper age limit is not required.
30th June 2017, 11:02 PM
ranu shahi

To pursue LLB in future, you will take any of subject in graduation except maths or science because this will minimize your overall percentage.

I would like to suggest you to pursue BA LLB in under-graduate level for your better future in LLB. For this you have to write an examination named CLAT stands for Common Law Entrance Test.

Syllabus required for this examination are:-
Comprehensive english - 40 marks
Logical reasoning - 40 marks
Legal aptitude - 50 marks
Elementary mathematics - 20 marks
General knowledge/current affairs - 50 marks.
1st July 2017, 10:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, you have to pursue any stream in bachelor degree to appear for examination.
1st July 2017, 11:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB is three year duration course and to get admission in it candidate must have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Canddate must have scored minimum 50% ( varies with universities and colleges ).

No age limit to appear for examination to get admission.
2nd July 2017, 01:39 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

In BA i will suggest you to select English as a major subject which will help to improve your communication which is further highly needed in LLB course.

>> For LLB you need to be a graduate in any stream and try to attain more than 60% marks which will help you in getting admission for LLB easier.
2nd July 2017, 03:57 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

There is no specific subjects required in graduation for pursuing LLB. To get admission in this course you have to give Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). You can give this exam after completion of intermediate in any stream with minimum of 50% marks or if you want you can give it after completion of graduation also. Thanks
3rd July 2017, 02:31 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Which subject to select in BA for doing LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject to select in BA for doing LLB? Can you please suggest me the right one to choose? I want to know which subjects will help in future for taking up LLB? Please give me the details on this soon. Hope that I will get the answer. Thank you
Hi.. You can take any of the course and subject in graduation if you are interested to go for LLB. You can also choose the institutes like Lovely Professional University, Christ university, Symbiosis etc for your study because these institutes are offering integrated courses like BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, BCom-LLB etc. Such courses will help you to get exposure in to Law field from the 1st year itself. You may also get good amount of scholarship if you are choosing good institutes like LPU.
27th May 2022, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Without entre exam I can take admission in law College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?