14th August 2016, 03:19 PM
np aswathy

Through which entrance exam can I get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in TNAU?

Dear Sir, I have a question regarding the admission for TNAU B.Sc Agricultural course that in which entrance exam should apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  3. What is the minimum cut off required to join B.Sc Agriculture course under TNAU counselling?
  4. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  6. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  7. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  8. Can I get BSc Agriculture in Coimbatore after scoring 800 out of 1200
  9. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  10. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  11. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  12. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?
  17. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  18. What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course? -- [New]
15th August 2016, 11:13 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Through which entrance exam can I get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in TNAU?

There is no any entrance exam for admission in UG course. Admission to UG will be based on merit score obtained in qualifying exam. Entrance Exam is conducted only for PG admission.

TNAU Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.tnau.ac.in
- Create your application account by providing complete information.
- Validate it & Submit the application.
- Print the application.
- Paste the photograph & sign the application.
- Pay the application fee through challan.
- Sens application along with challan copy & other required documents.

TNAU Application Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application : 12/05/2016
- Last Date of Application : 11/06/2016
- Document Verification : 9th to 11th June , 2016

Employment Sectors
- Agriculture Industries
- Fertilizer Manufacturing Companies
- Seed Companies
- Fruit Orchards
- Cotton/Jute/Tobacco Companies
- Pesticide Control
- Research Organization
- Education Institutes
15th August 2016, 12:22 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Through which entrance exam can I get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in TNAU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by np aswathy View Post
Dear Sir, I have a question regarding the admission for TNAU B.Sc Agricultural course that in which entrance exam should apply?
To pursue B.Sc in agriculture from Tamil Nadu agricultural university you need to pass 10+2 with maths, physics, chemistry and biology. While the open category students needs to get 55% of marks in the four subjects mentioned, reserved category students needs to get just the pass marks.

The upper age limit for this course is 21 years. However for the SC/ST students there is no upper age limit. To apply for this course you need to be a resident of Tamil Nadu.

Mode Of Selection:- If you are able to meet with all the eligibility criteria as mentioned above then you will be called for the counselling session. Whatever college and campus is available to you on the basis of your score, you have to choose accordingly.

For more information click on this link: www.tnau.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?