24th August 2011, 12:08 PM
sharmag301991

Which university is the best to pursue Private degree after diploma?

i am doing private degree after diploma . which university best for me plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  2. Does a Post Graduate Diploma suffice to pursue an M.Phil Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope for Polytechnic Diploma holders?
  4. How to become an AutoMobile engineer?
  5. Engineering degree from any Foreign university is possible after Diploma engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  7. How can i directly do MBA course after passing Diploma?
  8. How can a Diploma student get admission in a good placement offering B.Tech college?
  9. Is post graduation diploma comes under a masters degree?
  10. Is it possible for me to pursue 12th simultaneously doing diploma 3 years?
  11. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  12. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  13. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
  14. Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?
  15. Which diploma course can i pursue after passing 12th with Commerce side?
  16. What is the difference in doing B.Tech./B.E. from a govt. university and a private university?
  17. Regular degree from one university and private degree from another both done at the same time are valid? -- [New]
  18. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
18th April 2012, 11:14 PM
jayanthisuji

Default Re: Which university is the best to pursue Private degree after diploma?

hi friend, for your private degree anna university chennai... is best known for doing your higher study...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?