7th September 2013, 04:02 PM
aemy akhtar

What is the 12th class percentage for admission in engineering college

who much 12th class percentage in admission to engineering college....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  2. What is the 12th class percentage for admission in engineering college -- [New]
  3. List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?
  4. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  5. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in St Stephens college after passing 12th with 90%
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  9. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?
  10. Colleges which take admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  14. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  17. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  18. Percentage needed in 12th to get admission in BSc in good college? I am a girl in class 12th
11th May 2015, 10:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the 12th class percentage for admission in engineering college

Admission in the engineering colleges are not on the basis of 10+2 board aggregate only. Bit with the board aggregate they also select the candidates who have scored well in the entrance test for the admission.

Almost all the major private university / college conducts entrance examination for it. In today's time to get admission in the Central or state government college you have to qualify in there entrance examination conducted for the same.

The entrance examination contains question of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry upto 10+2 standard. The eligibility criteria for the examination is candidates who have passed or pursuing the board examination with PCM group can appear. There is restrictions for some of the states for their own government colleges as they will ask you about the domicile.

In case of Central government college the JEE examination is conducted and the score or rank list are prepared by the help of board marks and JEE score.

So if you want to get admission in any college ask for its eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?