17th February 2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Whether Cognizant is a better company in comparison to Honeywell or not?

I have got offer letters from both Cognizant and Honeywell companies. Now i am confused about choosing one among these two. So kindly guide me which company is better among the two?

20th February 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Cognizant is a better company in comparison to Honeywell or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got offer letters from both Cognizant and Honeywell companies. Now i am confused about choosing one among these two. So kindly guide me which company is better among the two?
Yes, Cognizant Technologies is better company than Honeywell, because the employee has better onsite chances in Cognizant. There are no bond restrictions in Cognizant. The Cognizant Technologies has more branches in India than Honeywell. So it is advisable to join in Cognizant Technologies than in Honeywell.
21st February 2016, 11:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Cognizant is a better company in comparison to Honeywell or not?

Both Cognizant and Honeywell are very good companies. You should choose as per the status of the offers and your personal convenience. Below mentioned facts will help you to take a decision.

1. Honeywell has a better salary structure as compared to Cognizant.
2. Cognizant has a better work culture as compared to Honeywell.
3. The hikes in Honeywell are better than that of Cognizant.
4. Cognizant offers more onshore opportunities and have provision of further studies of its employees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?