24th September 2015, 04:17 PM
sushant dev

What can I do to become a big Automobile Engineer after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Someone please do explain me that what i do to become a big automobile engineer after completed my b.tech degree from mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to become a big Automobile Engineer after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to be an automobile engineer?
  3. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  5. How to join ISRO if I am a Automobile engineer?
  6. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  7. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  8. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  9. Can a person opt for B.E Mechanical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile?
  10. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  13. Can I get into car manufacturing company after doing B.E Mechanical?
  14. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  17. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2015, 09:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to become a big Automobile Engineer after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

For becoming an automobile engineer, you can apply for any automobile company that is recruiting candidates in the Off-Campus recruitments in any institution/college.

Generally, automobile companies visit engineering colleges to recruit engineering graduates (especially mechanical students) in their company.

As you have already completed Mechanical Engineering, so you directly apply in off-campus recruitment.

Or directly visit the companies and apply for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?