24th October 2012, 10:03 PM
kandarp singh

What are the chances of getting selected in banks after scoring 157 in IBPS PO

what are my chances of getting selected in banks scoring 157 in ibps po 2012

Related Questions:
  1. What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE
  2. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  3. In how many banks can I apply after scoring 50% in graduation? Previous years IBPS PO score?
  4. Whether there are any chances of me getting selected in NEET?
  5. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  6. Can I get a call from Banks after scoring 122 in IBPS clerk? I am pursuing 4th B.Tech from CSE
  7. Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?
  8. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having scored 157 marks in IBPS Common Written Exam?
  9. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I go for Banking after passing 12th without 60%? I am a computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility for clerical entrance exam? I have passed 12th with 68.8%
  12. How can I be selected in Interview after passing IBPS CWE PO exam with 155 marks?
  13. Which is more better to join Bank of India in Jharkhand or Vijaya Bank in Mysore? -- [New]
  14. Chances of getting selected in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam for job at Vijaya Bank?
  15. What are the chances to get selection in IBPS after scoring 147 marks in Clerical exam?
  16. Which is better Banking jobs or College jobs?
  17. What are my chances of getting selected for 2nd counseling in MU OET after scoring 4432 rank?
  18. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
25th October 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting selected in banks after scoring 157 in IBPS PO

Please tell me about CWE exam for IT officer and details regrding syllabus and more stuff to crack the exam
25th October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting selected in banks after scoring 157 in IBPS PO

what is my chance of getting interview scored 157 in ibps po exam 2012
25th October 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the chances of selection after getting 157 marks in ibps po?
20th January 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What are chances hn selection in ibps clerk3 after scoring 121 in genra catagoryl
21st January 2014, 09:25 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is not an easy task of scoring 157 marks in IBPS PO Exam with the increased level of competition among the candidates and difficulty of the exam with negative marking.

I appreciate your performance. IBPS PO recruitment for the year of 2012 was over. I think you have got job opportunity in any of the public sector bank.

If not, then you can apply for this year IBPS PO Exam and crack it.

You did not mention the category to which you belong which is very important here.

After getting through the written exam, you will be called for Interview depending upon the number of marks that you scored in the written exam.

If you score is more than the minimum cut off marks required as per your category, then you will definitely get a call for the Interview.

A mere good performance in the Interview will provide you job opportunity as Probationary Officer in any of the public sector bank.

To the best of my knowledge, there is better scope for you to get job opportunity as PO.

One should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks to apply for this exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?