18th June 2016, 04:57 PM
hazaribaghh

What is the diffference between CBSE and State board syllabus?

I had read class 10th from cbse but now i want to do 11th and 12th from jharkhand board (arts) but the main problem is this that colleges used to teach in hindi language and i dont understand in hindi but after that also i want to take admission then can i read tution from the teachers of cbse (arts). Awaiting for the answer.

19th June 2016, 10:53 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the diffference between CBSE and State board syllabus?

# CBSE stands for Central Board of School Education.

# Key difference between CBSE and State Board of School Education are given below:

* CBSE is an autonomous body of Central Government. The syllabus is designed and monitored by itself. While the syllabus of State Board of School Education is designed by Department of Education of State Government.

* The language of the CBSE syllabus is only English or Hindi. While language of the syllabus of State Board of School Education is English and regional language.

* The main motive of CBSE syllabus is to impart education in a scientific and national exposure. On the other hand, syllabus of State Board of School Education focussed more on concepts of local importance and practical implication of related subjects.

* As a general trend, CBSE is considered much better than State Board of School Education.

* Student of CBSE affiliated school can easily get migrated into any CBSE affiliated school in any part of country as there is similar and same syllabus for CBSE in all over country. On the other hand, student of school under State Board of School Education get difficulty to adjust to the syllabus into another school in any part of school.
4th June 2017, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Why in cbse board the percentage will be 70 above while in state board it is almost 60
29th July 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is CBSE and Jharkhand board sllyabus is similar
28th January 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

If I had studied in cbse and now I have to go state board for my 11 and 12 then can I will get my admission on the higher colleges
10th July 2023, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

the syllabus of cbse and jac of class 11th is different or same
31st July 2023, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

If you like to take jac i suggest to go to the jac teacher because he has the experience of both english and hindi
And if you like to take cbse go to star dps gumla jharkhand india Asia world
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?