22nd March 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of B.Sc Bio tech in abroad to get a job?

What to do after completion of B.Sc Bio tech in abroad to get a job? Can you please provide me the information which I need to follow? I need to get the job in abroad and it will be helpful if you can guide me with the information on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job will I get in abroad after completing BSc Bio?
  2. BSc in biotechnology from government college OR from private college? better job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What type of jobs are available in Abroad after completing BSc Biology?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  5. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  6. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  7. What are the chances of getting a job after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  8. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  9. Best institutions for doing M.Tech course after completion of Bio Tech?
  10. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in engineering sector after completion of B.Tech course in abroad?
  12. Is it possible for me to complete 3rd year of engineering abroad after completion of 2years B.Tech course in India?
  13. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  14. Courses after 12th PCB expect Medical stream?
  15. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  16. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
15th September 2017, 06:01 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What to do after completion of B.Sc Bio tech in abroad to get a job?

Option available after B.Sc biotech:-

M.Sc in Biotechnology
M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology
M.Phil in Biotechnology
M.D in Biotechnology
Ph.D in Biotechnology
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Biotechnology

Job profiles:-

Research scientist
Lab technician
Research associate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?