15th October 2016, 12:29 PM
rinki pradhan

What to do for earning money while pursuing BA 2nd year from IGNOU? Should I do any Banking course or BPO job?

I am pursuing my BA from Ignou and this is my b.a 2nd year I had completed my diploma in hardware networking and I have experience of 6 month in bpo as a customer executive. I am confused what to do now because without graduation I can't apply govt job so please help me out whether I do a banking course or I wait for complete my graduation

Related Questions:
  1. What should be done after passing B.Com?
  2. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get benefit if pursuing BCA from IGNOU and Regular B.Com courses?
  4. Procedure to take CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course from IGNOU?
  5. Is there any jobs available for me? I have done graduation with 52% marks from Berhampur university, Odissa and MCA from IGNOU.I am interested in banking sector
  6. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  7. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  8. How may I find a job in banking sector after completing PGDCA and MA course?
  9. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  10. Is it a barrier to pursue MBA if working in BPO?
  11. What is the job of BPO in IT companies?
  12. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed to get a job in any banking field after B.Com?
  14. In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?
  15. In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?
  16. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  17. How to prepare for Bank PO or Railways government jobs, currently working in BPO?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
15th October 2016, 06:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do for earning money while pursuing BA 2nd year from IGNOU? Should I do any Banking course or BPO job?

There are many part time jobs for college students like data entry operator, call center, computer operator etc. You can do these jobs for small earnings. If you want a steady income then you can apply for some government jobs. You can get some government jobs on the basis of your 12th qualifications. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?