23rd March 2017, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for age to give AIIMS and AFMC exam?

Sir/Mam, Most respectfully my birthday is on 27 November 2002. So, could you tell me if I am eligible to get entrance in AIIMS or AFMC in future.? Can you please give me the eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Thanks..

24th March 2017, 08:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for age to give AIIMS and AFMC exam?

AIIMS refers to All Indian Institute of Medical Science and these are considered as best medical colleges of India. Further for taking admission in MBBS degree course in AIIMS one has to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance examination which is held once every year.

Also AFMC refers to Armed Forces Medical Colleges and it is a medical college which offers admission in MBBS degree course to the wards of defense personnel on the basis of their performance in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ).

Now as far as you are concerned about the age criteria of NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination then for both these examinations candidates age must lie within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which candidate is appearing in the entrance examination. Further relaxation of 5 years is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD category.

For more details about AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org where as for details regarding NEET you can log on to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
25th March 2017, 09:04 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for age to give AIIMS and AFMC exam?

AIIMS refers to All India Institute of Medical Science and admission in the same is offered on the basis of performance in AIIMS MBBS Entrance examination where as for AFMC refers to Armed Forces Medical College and here admission is done on the basis of NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ).

Both the examination is held once every year and to appear in these examinations your age must lie within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

So having born on 27th November 2002, you will be eligible for appearing AIIMS MBBS entrance examination and NEET in 2019 and onwards on the basis of age requirement for these examinations.

For further details about these examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.aiimsexams.org and www.cbseneet.nic.in.
25th March 2017, 05:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Most respectfully my birthday is on 27 November 2002. So, could you tell me if I am eligible to get entrance in AIIMS or AFMC in future.? Can you please give me the eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Thanks..
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for AIIMS and AFMC entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIIMS and AFMC exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?