14th November 2017, 04:38 PM
andevin

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for polytechnic college Lecturer?

I have completed my M.Tech with First class, but I have B.Tech with the second class, am I eligible for applying for government polytechnic college lecturer in Andhra Pradesh? Can you please answer me back soon on this? Awaiting to get the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for polytechnic college Lecturer?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu polytechnic lecturer recruitment exam
  14. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  16. Eligibility to become a Lecturer of B.Ed college -- [New]
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for School Lecturer exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges?
15th November 2017, 02:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for polytechnic college Lecturer?

Post Graduation degree is important to be eligible for the post of Lecturer.
If you have completed M.Tech then you are eligible for this post.
But if you have degree of Ph.D then it will be beneficial and help you at great extent.
For the post of Lecturer you have clear NET entrance test. After this you have to go through interview. Then after if you will qualify all the phases then you will be appointed as a Lecturer.
15th November 2017, 05:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for polytechnic college Lecturer?

As per my knowledge, in the reference of your M.Tech with first division, you may avail this opportunity.

Eligibility criteria for Polytechnic college Lecturer in Andhra Pradesh are:-

Candidate must have passedgraduation in appropriate branch of Engineering or Technology from Indian Recognized University.

Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?