16th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to apply for CAT course? I am a B.Tech student

sir i m a B.TECH student n rit nw i m in finall year ......i m willing 2 apply for CAT sir plz tell me about fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. When one should apply for CAT entrance exam? Where to get the application form? Fee structure for it?
  2. What is the fee structure for MBA through CAT?
  3. On what basis are CAT questions prepared? Fee structure for the exam?
  4. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  5. Which branch will I get after scoring 3408 rank in general category and 517 in Women category? What is the fee structure for B.Tech?
  6. How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student
  7. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  12. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in CAT after completing B.Tech? Tips for preparation?
  14. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  15. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure for CAT/MAT?
  17. Which is the best institute of CAT, MAT? What is the fee structure?
  18. Apart from government free seats how many seats are there in CAT A and CAT B for MBBS this year in AP? What is the fee structure?

24th August 2012, 01:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to apply for CAT course? I am a B.Tech student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m a B.TECH student n rit nw i m in finall year ......i m willing 2 apply for CAT sir plz tell me about fee structure
yes, You can eligible to apply for Common Admission Test.

First i am discussing about how to apply for Common Admission Test, You have to purchase a CAT Voucher and register online from official website.

Before apply online, You have a valid E-Mail Id. You can get your call letter to your Mail-Id.

Fee Structure of CAT:

-->> CAT Voucher is worth Rs 1600 for General /NC-OBC/DA Candidates
-->> CAT Vouchers available in Axis Bank Branches, You have to buy a voucher and go to official website and register for CAT -2012

Important Dates :

-->> Last Date for Sales for Vouchers : 17/sep/2012
-->> Last Date for Registration on Online: 19/sep/2012
-->> CAT Test Dates :Starts from 11/October /2012 to 06/November/2012
-->> CAT Test Result : 9/January/2013

You should obtained a bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% of marks(45% of marks for SC/ST/DA Candidates ) or equivalent CGPA can eligible to apply for CAT.

(or)

Final year students also eligible to apply.

Note : You should obtain your Bachelor’s Degree at admission time with minimum 50% of marks (45% of marks for SC/ST/PWD ) candidates.

So you have to maintain good percentages, If you want to get a admission in IIMs you should have a good percentages in your academics.

24th August 2012, 01:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to apply for CAT course? I am a B.Tech student

hi,
CAT EXAM STANDS FOR COMMON ADMISSION TEST.

CAT fee:

If you want to apply for Common Admission Test ,You should purchase one card that is call Voucher .Now you have to enter into official website and registration in Online

These Vouchers Available in Online

CAT Voucher fee According to 2011:

CAT Voucher Fee is as follows

For SC/ST Candidates should pay Rs 800/- for Voucher

For other than SC/ST should pay Rs 1600/-for CAT Voucher

for more information;-
www.catiim.in

24th August 2012, 01:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
CAT EXAM STANDS FOR COMMON ADMISSION TEST.

CAT fee:

If you want to apply for Common Admission Test ,You should purchase one card that is call Voucher .Now you have to enter into official website and registration in Online

These Vouchers Available in Online

CAT Voucher fee According to 2011:

CAT Voucher Fee is as follows

For SC/ST Candidates should pay Rs 800/- for Voucher

For other than SC/ST should pay Rs 1600/-for CAT Voucher

for more information;-
www.catiim.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?