18th August 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for diploma in mechanical engineering?

What is the fee structure followed for the diploma in mechanical engineering? Is it same throughout all the universities or different? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for diploma per semester to do mechanical engineering?
  3. KIIT Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering course
  4. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can join IIIE? What is the fee structure for the same?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  7. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  8. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  9. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  10. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  13. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic? -- [New]
  15. Details about the fee structure for part time B.Tech? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  17. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
30th August 2017, 05:11 AM
starberry

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for diploma in mechanical engineering?

Fee structure for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is different in all the universities. Government colleges which take admission through Entrance exam, fees are from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 4500 per year. Private colleges will have higher fee prices ranging from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 35,000.
30th August 2017, 09:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for diploma in mechanical engineering?

The fee structure followed for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course varies from university to university. It depends on the facilities offered by the college/ university, quality of education offered, etc.,. The minimum fee structure for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is Rs.35,000 and the maximum fee structure is Rs.1.5 lakhs per annum.
31st August 2017, 03:44 AM
cataleya11

The fees structure is different in different colleges for diploma in mechanical engineering. It depends on the university the college is affiliated to, quality of education, location, etc.

In most of the government colleges where admission is strictly based on the entrance exam result the fees structure varies from Rs.4500 to Rs.10000 per annum.

For private college the fees is much higher than the government colleges. It varies from Rs.37000 to Rs.1.4 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?