20th September 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the full procedure to join NDA? Information about the entrance exam?

Sir i want to know about full process to join NDA(All about entrance exam,SSB,medical etc...full detail about all point's)

20th September 2011, 11:12 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the full procedure to join NDA? Information about the entrance exam?

NDA (National Defence Academy) is one of the platforms through which you can express your indomitable spirit for your own country India.

Eligibility for Indian Army :
1:You should pass 12(10+2)th or its equivalent from State Board / Universities. you can also apply as appearing for 12th examination.

2:Marital Status:Unmarried

3:Sex :Male.

4:Age Limit : Between 16.5 and 19.

5:Nationality:
You have to be A citizen of India, or
subject of Bhutan, or
subject of Nepal, or
Tibetan refugee .

Application Forms are published in any leading newspapers during March or April every year and entrance examination to be held by the UPSC six months later from the application form is published.

The UPSC (NDA) exam is conducted twice a year (April and October)in all major cities throughout India.

Each year course start twice January and July.

Selection Procedure: National Defence Academy selects the candidates in three phases :

i)A written examination by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).

ii)An interview by the Service Selection Board(SSC) to check the potentialities Intelligence and personality.

iii)A medical examination by a Service Medical Board(SMB).

The written examination is of two papers of all objective type questions.
i)Mathematics of 2.5 hours maximum number 300 including Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

ii)General Ability test of 2.5 hours maximum number 600 including General English, General Knowledge,Physics,Chemistry,General Science,History,Freedom Movement,Geography,Current Event

After clearing the written exam you will be called for a five-day interview process with the State Selection Board (SSB) which is the final step of selection.

On completion of the NDA course, you are sent to the respective service academies for your pre- commission training.

for more visit its official site:http://www.nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html
21st September 2011, 12:58 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What is the full procedure to join NDA? Information about the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want to know about full process to join NDA(All about entrance exam,SSB,medical etc...full detail about all point's)
Information Regarding NDA Examination.

NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC in every year for the admission in the Indian Navy, Indian Army and Air Force wing of the NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted twice in every year once in the month of April and other in the month of August. To appear in the NDA examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification = Pass 12th exam in any stream from a recognize board or University.

Age Limit = The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of appearing of this examination.

This is the basic eligibility criteria for the the NDA examination. For any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
21st September 2011, 01:20 AM
praveendia

nda national defence academy exam condicted by upsc twice a year. eligibilty for that 12 passed age between 161/2 to 19. after psssing it candidates are call for ssb. it goes for 5 days testing after passing that individuals medical is conducted for more detail about nda log to www.upsc.gov.in and for ssb log indian army website
21st September 2011, 05:37 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the full procedure to join NDA? Information about the entrance exam?

Quote:

Complete Information about NDA

NDA or National Defense Academy Exam is held twice a year and is regarded as the best source to join the armed forces for the 12th pass-outs..

Eligibility :-

1) You should be a 12th pass-out in any stream for Indian Army but if you want to go in for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force then you should have PCM as your subjects in 12th..

2) Your age should be within 16.5-19 years..

Apart from these you should have good physical strength and should have a perfect eyesight..

First,you have to clear the written exam..then the interview and then the medical examination..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
21st September 2011, 11:22 AM
black-demon
Senior Member+

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year in the month of April and other in the month of August.
. the age limit for appearing in this exam 16.5-19 years,. a candidates must have pass 12th with PCM group.
For any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st September 2011, 01:12 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

UPSC conducts this examination in every year

Criteria :

1.You have to pass 12th standard in any discipline.
2.Ahe should be within 16.5 to 19 years.
21st September 2011, 03:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To join the National Defense Academy, you will have to qualify the exam conducted by union public service commission.
The examination is conducted twice a year.
To be eligible for the exam, you must have qualified +2 level of examination.
The minimum eligible age is 16 1/2 years.
The maximum age limit is 19 years.

For more information about joining the NDA, refer to the official website of National Defense Academy.
21st September 2011, 05:03 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: What is the full procedure to join NDA? Information about the entrance exam?

Quote:
firstly i thank to you for your interest in defence.
NATIONAL DEFENSE ACAADEMY
NDA is a best chance to become a officer in indian army. conduct by UPSE.
Qualification required: a candidate should be 12th passed with physics,chemistry and maths .12th student also appearing for NDA.
AGE REACQUIRED: A candidate should be 16 1/2 to 19 year old at joining.
selection prodedure : every year upse conducta NDA exam for indian people on above eligibility.applicatioin submitted in march and october and exam held at august and april.
this is a three stap exam,
first stage;written exam>> first paper -300 (120question)marks on maths
second paper- 600 marks (120question) on general ability.
general ability question comes from 50 question english and 100 question from general knowledge.
second stage: interview after qualify written exam.
third stage: medical checkup
so best of luck.and log on to http://upse.gov.in
17th December 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

What are hard and fast rules for the NDA?
22nd January 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have attended a nda test bt i didn't qualify it.now i want to know about the marks i scored in that exam.
sir plzzzz rply soon or mail me at my mail id:
[email protected]
22nd February 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is ajay .i am sc candidate, but igot a mail by upse(nda), in this mail they says that you are not a fee relaxable candidate ,
now i have no time to pay fee,please tell me what should i do.
24th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

can i join engineering college of army?
31st March 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

can i join N.D.A after diploma in computter engineering???
n also girls can join N.D.A?
3rd April 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the physical conditions required for joining NDA?
7th April 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir! Actually i have heard that the age limit has divided into 2 parts, 16.5 to 19 and the IInd one is 20 to 24 sir plz tell me about this. Plz sir
9th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir;I am a commerce students and i want to know weather i can join NDA or not because i came to know that physics and math are compalsary.So please reply me with a proper answer.
24th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How i'll get informed about my acceptance of form?
30th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i have got braces ( clips ..dental treatment)...the time required for the treatment is 2,5 to 3 yrs... is it allowed for d medical test..??
9th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

from were we have 2 collect forms of nda ?????
and sir i have spectacles so im eligible???
9th June 2012, 04:21 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks
20th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any height boundation in nda?
me is shubh
29th June 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
My name is vikranth, i have so intrested about nda . How my marks should i score in nda entrance exam . Plz reply to my email,ie [email protected]
22nd October 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me how i crack ssb interview.tell me on my facebook= [email protected]
8th November 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Re : From where we can get the form for NDA entrance Exam.
Am going to give a 2 final in the year 2013. Can I get a chance for entrance exam of NDA.
26th December 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir!
I am sapna. I am very interested to join NDA. Plz Sir give me some suggestion about it or full procedure
about it. I am 12th appearing student with PCM.ANd I am also want to know that why a girl can't join
NDA.Plz send me information to my email id - "[email protected]" .
26th December 2012, 09:13 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This Exam is held twice a year .

Eligibility :-

* You should be a 12th pass-out in any stream for Indian Army but if you want to go in for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force then you should have PCM as your subjects in 12th..

*Your age should be within 16.5-19 years..

*You should have good physical strength and should have a perfect eyesight..

best of luck.

umang_28

26th December 2012, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NDA is National Defence Academy and to get admission into NDA you have to pass NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Only unmarried male are eligible for NDA exam.

You must satisfy following criteria if you are willing to join NDA :

-10+2 pass from a recognized board of education.

-Age between 16.5 to 19 years.

-You must be medically fit otherwise you will not be selected.

The procedure of selection in NDA will have following stages:

-Objective Type Paper

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination.

For detailed information please download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA Examination.pdf(101.8 KB, 208 views)
27th December 2012, 08:38 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC two times every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognized Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Physique.

The NDA can be applied only through on line by paying Rs.50.00 for General candidate while fee is exempted for SC/ST candidate.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

The written exam is of two papers:-
First Paper - 300 marks comprises of Mathematics
Second Paper-600marks comprises on General Ability Test

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th December 2012, 09:50 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Re : From where we can get the form for NDA entrance Exam.
Am going to give a 2 final in the year 2013. Can I get a chance for entrance exam of NDA.
NDA 2013 forms are already out.
If you meet the eligibilty, than you can fill the form online through the below website

www.upsconline.nic.in

Next NDA exams will be held on 7th April 2013
Last date to apply is 21st January 2013

Eligibilty for the NDA exams is 12th pass for the Army wing
12th pass with Phy and Maths as subjects for the Airforce and Navy wing

Age- Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum 19 years
(Candidates born between 2nd January 1995 to 1st July 1997 can apply)
27th December 2012, 10:37 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year.

Three wings in NDA:-

Army,

Airforce,

Navy.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from any recognised board or university.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

Candidate must be a citizen of india.

Candidate must be physically fit.

The age limits are 16.5 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Selection process:-

Written test,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

Physical standards:-

[IMG][/IMG]

Best books for NDA:-

[IMG]http://img6.flixcart.com/image/book/2/8/0/national-defence-academy-examination-275x275-imad8eayqtxygq4d.jpeg[IMG]

Best of luck.
28th December 2012, 11:27 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

[IMG]https://evbdn.eventbrite.com/s3-s3/eventlogos/23973282/logojoinontarioweb.jpg[/IMG

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

UPSC conducts this examination twice every year in three wings:-

* Army.

*Naval.

* Air force.

The eligibility criteria for this examination are mentioned as below:-

* you should be graduate from any recognised board or university.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Sex:- Male.

* Marital status:- Single or unmarried.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
27th March 2013, 03:19 PM
Annu 4

HELLO SIR *--*-*-*-**-*-*

National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
The age limits are 16.5 years to 19 years.

Candidate must be a citizen of india.

Candidate must be physically fit.

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from any recognised board or university.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

Three wings in NDA:-
Army
Airforce
Navy

ALL THE BEST -*-*-*--*-*
11th April 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
MY NAME IS SHIVAM & I WANNA TO JOIN NDA BUT I HAVE SLIM BODY SO CAN I JOIN NDA
16th April 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of the selection of nda's written examination
19th April 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i join national defece academy after 10class
22nd April 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir!
I am Atul. Sir I will. give.ssc exam in this march. & my birth date. Is 19/10/1996 How many times. I can. give NDA examination
Send @ atul Kakade [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi!sir
I'm Atul
I had give ssc exams in march
My b.date is 19/10/1996
So How many many times I will give nda examination
plz send your ans@:[email protected]
7th May 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir
my name is manbir.......my birth date is 29/6/1995 sir can i give the test of nda..... and age is 17 years........... sir plz send me your ans@:[email protected]........
11th May 2013, 10:48 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e .NDA-I and NDA-II.
This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.

* Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Sex:- Male.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.

* Physically and mentally fit.

For more information visit the website:http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

being a 12th std. student what can i do to get admission in nda after comletion of my 12th
14th July 2013, 01:18 PM
Ankur.Sunny

NDA Entrance Examination

National Defence Academy is one of the defense academy through which you can join defence services namely as :

> Indian Army

> Indian Navy

> Indian Air Force

To join NDA, you have to appear in NDA Entrance Examination conducted by UPSC.

NDA exam held two times in a year as NDA (I) & NDA (II).

Eligibility Requirements for NDA :

• Only unmarried male candidates can join NDA. Females are not allowed.

• To appear in NDA entrance examination, candidates should be 12th passed from recognized school/ institute.

• If you are appearing in 12th class are also eligible to appear in NDA entrance examination.

• To join National Defence Academy, your should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

• To join NDA, you should be Unmarried, Male & should citizen of India.

• You should be Physically & mentally sound.

Height & Weight :

Vision Standard :

Selection procedure for NDA is divided into three stages :

> Written Test

> Interview

> Medical Test

How to apply for NDA :-

Eligible Candidates can apply for NDA exam in only online mode : Apply Online...

>> To get more details on National Defence Academy Entrance (NDA) Examination please visit UPSC official website : www.upsc.gov.in
5th February 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have runnig on 12 commers in gujarat
How i will join nda
13th March 2014, 08:02 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

NDA is an Entrance Exam being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year to recruit the candidates into the following Defence Services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

Here is the complete selection procedure required for the candidates to be placed in any of the above mentioned Defence Services
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

The detailed eligibility criteria will be as follows

Candidate should have completed 12th class as the minimum academic qualification to apply for Army wing.

But to apply for Navy and Air Force wings, it is must that the candidate should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 10+2 can also apply for this Exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in 12th class when they appear for Interview.

The required age criteria for the candidates will be 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is no relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of any category.

The candidate should be a citizen of India.

Female candidates are not allowed to apply for this Exam. Only unmarried male candidates are not allowed to apply for this Exam.

If you possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria, I suggest you to have good preparation for this Exam and apply for it as and when the notification is released.

Wish you all the best.
2nd June 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks you have to score in 12 sci. To join NDA ?
8th July 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I had some query related to my medical states weather I will pass the medical exam of NDA or not. My eye sight is low, when I got a cheakup the doctor said that this is my eye sight since birth and gave me a power glass.
Details of my eyes;( required powers )
Left eye ; 1.75( ) Right eye ; 2.00( )
Sir is it a problem or will I qualify this (eye sight condition) test. Please reply my query. my email id = [email protected]
11th June 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Salary after cracking NDA , During training in NDA,??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?