3rd March 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?

Hello sir, I would like to know that I have to register for attending IBM off campus drive which is going to held next week in Pune? If yes, then I want to know how can I register for off campus drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
  2. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  3. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  4. How to register in IBM Associate System Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Date, time and venue of this Drive of Hyderabad?
  5. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?
  7. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  8. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  9. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  10. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  11. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  12. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?
  13. How to register and apply for Infoview Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Registration procedure to apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech Electrical graduate?
  15. How can I register in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Technical Desk Support recruitment?
  16. Can I register in TCS Off-Campus Drive if waiting for B.E./B.Tech final semester result? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend IBM Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?
9th April 2023, 06:30 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?

Yes, you have to register for the IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration. You can check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com to apply for the drive1.

You can apply for the drive by following the registration link provided on the official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?