25th March 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How much should a female candidate like me should score in class 12th for Piling in NDA?

Respected Sir, I am a Female candidate and I am studying in class 12th, I want to join NDA after I completed class 12th so I want to know how much should I Female candidate score in class 12th for Piling in NDA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?
  2. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam while pursuing B.Sc 2nd year?
  3. How to become a Navy Captain after completion of Diploma in Production Engineering?
  4. Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?
  5. How can a 12th standard girl appear for NDA? Is there any relaxation for her?
  6. Eligibility criteria for female candidates to give NDA exam?
  7. Which Books to prepare for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  8. How can I join NDA with 82% marks in 10th being a 12th student?
  9. Can I join Indian Navy after passing 10th?
  10. What is the qualification requirement for Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for a female candidate to join NDA?
  12. Having 76 in physics, 74 in maths and 52 in chemistry am I eligible for BITSAT?
  13. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  14. Eligibility to join NDA for a candidate who has secured 32% in 12th standard?
  15. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam this year? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Female candidate to apply for the exam?
  16. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  18. Which is the best course to join NDA? What is the procedure to join NDA?
30th March 2017, 12:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should a female candidate like me should score in class 12th for Piling in NDA?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and same is an academy meant for providing training and education to those who wants to make their career as a commissioned officer in Indian defense sector.

Further to join NDA one need to qualify NDA entrance examination twice every year in two stages which includes Written examination and SSB interview respectively.

Now as you have mentioned that you are a female candidate so you are not eligible for joining NDA as for the same only unmarried Indian candidates are eligible.

But you can become defense officer through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) after completing your graduation degree course and satisfying other eligibility criteria.

For more details about NDA and CDS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?