31st March 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for me after pursuing B.Tech IT? What all exams do I have to write to get a government job?

I am pursuing B.Tech.,(IT) . So,what are the govt.jobs available for me..what are the exams to write to get govt job.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. What are the jobs available for me after pursuing B.Tech IT? What all exams do I have to write to get a government job?
  3. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  4. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  5. While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?
  6. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  8. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  11. Government exams for B.Tech. IT students
  12. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  13. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  14. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  15. How can I apply for government job after passing B.Com?
  16. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  17. What are the exams I need to write to get the government bank jobs? -- [New]
  18. Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?
3rd April 2012, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for me after pursuing B.Tech IT? What all exams do I have to write to get a government job?

After completing your B.Tech (IT), there are many government jobs which you can apply. The selection criterion for majority of the government jobs is through a written examination. You can apply for technical positions in reputed public sector companies. You can also apply for clerical, PO post etc in banks. You should attend the bank recruitment exams as part of this. You can also attend the UPSC and SSC exams to apply for jobs in government departments such as Defense, Railways, Civil services etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?