31st January 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs one can get on the basis of Higher Secondary and Diploma in UFTAA?

Now I am doing Diploma in Universal Federation of Travel Agents Association (UFTAA) Foundation course. I have only completed my 12th. But I have good communication skills. So I want to know what are the basic qualifications for an Airport job? Am I eligible for any jobs in Airport based on my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study multiple courses at the same time?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  3. Details about the management seats in Gulbarga Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  5. How to study in DOEACC O level?
  6. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma through Distance Education along with Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  7. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  8. How to do DOEACC O level course? What is the scope?
  9. Whether Diploma jobs are equivalent to Higher Secondary jobs or not?
  10. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  11. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  12. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?
  14. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  15. Medical related diploma courses for candidate who has secured 73% in Higher Secondary?
  16. Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?
  17. Which is better to become an Engineer study Diploma Engineering and Higher Secondary?
  18. Can I apply for any government jobs having Polytechnic Diploma and equivalent to HSC degree as well?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?