19th August 2013, 09:09 PM
Surya Rajan

What are the jobs under Indian Army? I am a B.E ECE final year student

I am BE-ECE final year student. I want to know about jobs under Indian Army related to my course for girls & how the selection is done & for applying what is the qualification for girls???

11th April 2014, 02:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the jobs under Indian Army? I am a B.E ECE final year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surya Rajan View Post
I am BE-ECE final year student. I want to know about jobs under Indian Army related to my course for girls & how the selection is done & for applying what is the qualification for girls???
Sorry to say that, girls are ineligible to apply for Indian Army wing. Only Unmarried male candidate are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing. Since, you have completed graduation course you have option to Join in Officer Training Academy through CDS Entrance Examination. Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for Officer Training Academy. For Officer Training Academy You should be complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university and You're age should be 19 years to 24 years. You should be physically fit. So, If you're aspiring to Join in Officer Training Academy then we suggest you to apply for Officer Training through CDS Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?