7th December 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get? How much will be the salary

what will be do for job and who much they will give salary

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  2. What kind of job can I do after doing BSc in Biotech?
  3. What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?
  4. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  6. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary? -- [New]
  7. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc and MSc in Biotech from KUK(Haryana)? How much salary can I get?
  8. What kind of job will I get after B.Pharmacy?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  10. What kind of job can I get? How much will be the salary
  11. which is better structures or constuction management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of jobs are there after completing BSc CS?
  13. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  14. How can I get job with handsome salary being a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  15. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  16. What kind of job will I get after doing Port Management? How much will be the salary?
  17. What is the salary package of fresher company secretary
  18. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
29th March 2013, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get? How much will be the salary

Type of jobs depends on educational qualification and related work experience. Pass in 12th is the basic qualification for assistant/clerical jobs. Graduates can try for more reputed positions. They can have officer level profiles in banks, Govt departments, etc. PG holders are usually recruited to teaching jobs in colleges and in research institutes. Salary varies with job profile.
1st May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get? How much will be the salary

what kind of job can i get after finishing B.Sc(cs).How much will be salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?