23rd August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after my B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? What are the advantages?

hi my name is raj ..can i do MBA after my B.Tech(aerospace Eng)?what are the advantages of my suggestions?

8th August 2012, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after my B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? What are the advantages?

With graduation, you can do MBA. A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required to be eligible for this course. Admission to the course is based on national level entrance exams such as MAT/ CAT. Apart from this, some institutes conduct their own entrance exam for admission process. Candidates having B.Tech with MBA always have huge demand in job market. They can avail higher job positions and attractive packages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?