dipakpradhan

What is the last date to apply for IAS exam this year? I am a BSc graduate

what is the last date for applying the ias exam for 2013
i am a b.sc graduate
24yr old

20th June 2012, 10:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for IAS exam this year? I am a BSc graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipakpradhan View Post
i am a b.sc graduate
24yr old
Nice to see that you are Interested to become IAS(Indian Administrative officer). To become IAS Officer, you have to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination, this examination is conducted for recruitment to various services like the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service and Indian Police Service, as well as Group A and Group B Central Services.

Eligibility:

## You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years, The upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for candidates of OBC.

## You must hold a degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You not need to scored any minimum percentage is Graduation to apply for this examination.

## Those who are in final year are also apply for this examination.

Number of Attempts :
----------------------

## For General candidates : 4 Attempts
## For OBC Candidates : 7 Attempts
## For SC/ST : No Limits

If you are Interested in this examination then please wait for Next year Notification, the Notification will be published soon in the month of February and you have to fill the application form online only.

The examination is conducted in 2 stages, preliminary examination and Main examination.

Firstly you have to cracked the Preliminary examination, this examination is Objective and there are 2 papers in this examination, If you cracked Preliminary examination then you are eligible for Main examination, Main examination is Descriptive and you have to choose the subjects on the Basis of Graduation in Main examination.

So, please wait for the next year Notification and then apply for this examination and for more details please check official website:

upsc.gov.in
21st June 2012, 08:11 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for IAS exam this year? I am a BSc graduate

Hai,

After B.Sc graduation you are eligible to join in IAS(Indian Administrative Service) exam, but this year IAS entrance exam is already over so wait for the next year notification the notification was released in the next year.

The complete details about IAS exam is given below

IAS exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Pubic Service Commission) only one time in every year.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation or equivalent degree from a recognised university.

There is no percentage restrictions for this exam.

Final year persuing candidates are also eligible.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-
General candidates--> 21 to 30 years,

OBC candidates--> 21 to 33 years,

SC/ST candidates--> 21 to 35 years.

Selection process:-

Civil services preliminar exam,

Civil services main exam,

Personal interview

No.of attempts:-

For general category candidates-4 times,

For OBC Candidates-7times.

SC/ST candidates- No limit.

For more details Click Here

All the best.
11th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am a final year student of BE (Electronic and communication eng).......... i wanna write ias exam this time........ so,
can you plz tell me, is ther any subject which is concerned my domain?
12th July 2012, 04:49 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
i am a b.sc graduate
24yr old
HI!
I am sorry to say that last date of submission of form form I.A.S exam 2012 is over.

CIVIL SERVICES EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam(Preliminary):- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)
Date of exam(Mains):- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

If you want you can apply in 2013.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
28th August 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Hai, i'm BE final year student CS(Computer Science) branch, actually i'm intersted in attending IAS exams, can you please provide information about when exam is going to be held in the year of 2013 and also how to apply for that.
29th August 2012, 11:34 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i am a b.sc graduate
24yr old
HI!
Friend the date of noification will be not given for civil services exam in 2013.
As per my knowledge the last date of submission of form is in last weak of march.

You can apply both online and offline.
The form will be avaliable at all head post office and also on website.

For More detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
8th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

This is Kuntilata Nag.I have completed B.Tech degree in IT and now working as a SE.I want to attempt IAS exam.Could any one please provide the information regarding probability of next exam date for (2013).

Thanks...
24th September 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in B.Sc computer science. i am intreseted in IAS Exam. which date next exam date and time
25th October 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in information technology.i want to give ias examheld in 2013.please tell me that which is the last date for apply the entrance form?
25th October 2012, 05:55 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

Exam date of 2013 is already announced in UPSC website.the exam date of UPSC Civil Service Exam 2013 is -

DATE OF NOTIFICATION :- 02.02.2013
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :- 04.03.2013 (MONDAY)
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM :- 19.05.2013 (SUNDAY)

Offline registration fees for civil service exam is 100/- and Online fees are 50/- .There is no registration fees for SC/ST/OBC and female candidate .

If you need more details then please visit the official website of UPSC.
4th November 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

no more question.
17th November 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.com .Can I apply for IAS exam in the in year 2015? What is the question pattern for the entrance?
18th November 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i am the final year student of Engneering(IT) can i apply for ias exam and which subject i have choose for exam or is there any special UPSC exam for engineering students
12th December 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE STUDYING IN BBA.
I HAVE TO APPLY FOR IAS EXAMINATION,
HOW TO APPLY FOR IAS EXAM AND THEN
NOW WHERE IS AVAILABLE FOR APPLICATION FORM
12th December 2012, 11:13 AM

Hi sir/madam am studying in bba. I have apply for ias examination where is available for application form current year (2013)
3rd February 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc.computer scince n im doing my mca now..i should attend any coaching classes or may i prepare for ias exam by own
5th May 2013, 01:49 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

IAS Exam i.e. Indian Administrative Exam
IAS exams are conducted by UPSC every year.
Minimum qualification required to appear for IAS exams is Graduation from a recognized university.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAM-IAS., 2013
Date Of Notification:-02.02.2013
Last date of submission of form:-04.03.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam Prelims:-19.05.2013 (SUNDAY)
Date of Mains exam:- 08.11.2013 (SUNDAY)

Age limit: 21 years must be completed on 1st August of the year, which a candidate is appearing. Maximum 30 for general category, 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.

Number of Attempts:
Four attempts for open, seven for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs. If a person appears in the Preliminary Examination or even one paper is counted as an attempt.

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?