4th December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is meant by Payrole? How to prepare for Recruitment and Selection interviews?

how to hr recruitment and how to selection and how development organization
and how given apprisal and what is mean by payrole and

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for SSC interview for Dentist recruitment?
  2. Tips to prepare for Interviews for Banks Recruitment?
  3. How can I prepare for CTS recruitment exam? Meaning of Voice test?
  4. Will there be any IT company that recruit candidates without any Eligibility criteria?
  5. How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  7. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  8. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  9. How to prepare for PO Interviews?
  10. How to prepare for HR interviews? I have done MBA in finance and HR
  11. How can I get a good job in private companies soon after completion of B.Tech ECE with 78% marks? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for company related questions for campus interviews?
  13. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  14. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  15. How should I prepare for BANJ interviews?
  16. How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  18. Expected GATE rank with 65 out of 100 in EC? Eligibility for IITs and IISC? How to prepare for interviews? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2017, 10:14 AM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: What is meant by Payrole? How to prepare for Recruitment and Selection interviews?

Hi,
PAYROLL
Payroll is consists of Employee Information, Hours worked, Time off, Salaries & wages, Overtime Pay, Fringe Benefits, Deductions.

For Interviews
Usually interview will be conducted in these format. First, Technical round,for testing your technical knowledge i.e., related to your educational background & second will be HR round, where they will test your communication skills etc.,
For technical round, go-through your academics, & be good at it.
For HR round, they will ask about your personal information, educational background etc., for testing the language proficiency. So better practice this before going to interviews.
Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?