19th November 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What other subjects I should study in 12th standard other than PCM?

I have physics, chemistry, maths, physical education and English in class 12th.
And I want to clear judge exam, what other subjects I have to study for passing the exam? Can you please help me with the best one which I can choose? Awaiting the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?
  2. What are the subjects part of PCM group in 11th standard? Do we need to concentrate only on PCM subjects or others too?
  3. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  5. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  6. Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?
  7. Can I opt Physics, Chemistry and Home Science to study in B.Sc after completion of 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  9. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  10. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  11. Can a CBSE student apply for scholarship in 9th class? Model papers of 12th Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board PCM subjects?
  12. Is arts with humanities stream good for my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Doing 12th in PCM subjects : Am I eligible for ISRO entrance exam?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  15. Which subjects are considerable in 12th standard to study BHM?
  16. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  17. Possibility to study BSc(Applied Mathematics) for 12th PCM student?
  18. Can I study BCom(Computer Applications) Honours being a 12th PCM candidate? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
20th November 2017, 06:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What other subjects I should study in 12th standard other than PCM?

There are no such specific subjects required to be studied in 10+2 in order to clear judge examination.

Your subjects combination of PCM, English and Physical education is enough to become eligible for judge exam.

You can continue your studies with these subjects.
20th November 2017, 06:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

This is the procedure to become a judge:

Get a 5 year or three year LLB degree from a college or university recognised by Bar Council of India. You may write CLAT for 5 year law course after completing HSC Exam if you want to pursue your course from National Law universities, they are premium Institutions for law college courses courses. After getting this degree, you may appear for various States Judicial Service Examination conducted by the respective High Court to become a civil judge or judicial magistrate.
20th November 2017, 07:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all for becoming a judge, you need to first become a respected lawyer and once you have served for many years in High Court or any level court as a lawyer, you will have some chances of getting to that position. For becoming a High Court judge, the candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience as a lawyer after LLB, then he has to pass and entrance examination of State Public Service Commission.
20th November 2017, 09:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to clear judicial examination then you are eligible to pursue law courses after 12th std.

Candidates are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.A LLB course which will be of 5 year duration. No limitation on stream of 12th.

Other than B.A.LLB you can apply for LLB course but after degree.

The other available streams are Commerce, Arts, PCB etc.
20th November 2017, 10:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a judge, then you should apply for LLB course after XII standard:

You must have passed bachelor's degree in law from a recognised University.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

You should have at least 3 years practice as a advocate.

Required skills:

Discipline

Responsibility

Commitment

Honesty

Stamina

self-confidence
20th November 2017, 11:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

While studying in 12th standard, most often 5 subjects are allowed to opt for Board Exams.

However, in some schools you can opt for 1 additional subject.

As you wish to appear for Clear Judge exams, so you can opt for one of the additional subject like Computer Science or Biology.
20th November 2017, 11:25 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

If you want to clear the Indian Judicial Examination you have to focus mainly on Political and constitutional aspects subjects. As you have to study Law in your Graduation and then you will be able to sit in the Judicial Examination which is conducted by different states. You can know more about This Career here

To Check The Syllabus of Judicial Services Exam Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?