19th November 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in IT companies after completion of 10th with less than 60 percentage marks?

I am 22 years old. My past 10th marks were less than 60. And company ‘s criteria is above 60% in 10th. My Fifth year of M.Sc(It) is Running and I get 79% in the fourth year So after One Year can I take Jobs in good IT Company? Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in IT companies after completion of 10th with less than 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  5. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  10. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  12. Am I eligible for MNCs having 55% in 10th?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  14. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  15. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  17. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible for off campus placement for all companies if I have 56 percentage marks in 10th?
20th November 2017, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in IT companies after completion of 10th with less than 60 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in IT Companies even if you have secured less than 60% aggregate marks in your 10th standard. But, some top MNCs like Infosys, TCS, etc., allows only candidates who have secured 60% aggregate marks throughout studies. Some companies doesn't keep any aggregate cut-off for participating in the job recruitment process. So, you have to check the eligibility criteria required before participating in any IT company recruitment drive.
20th November 2017, 10:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in IT companies after completion of 10th with less than 60 percentage marks?

To be eligible to get a job in top IT companies, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies i.e., in 10th, 12th standard and graduation. If the company specifies that you should have 60% aggregate marks in your 10th standard then, you are not eligible to participate in the recruitment process. If the company doesn't specify that any aggregate cut-off required in 10th standard then, you are eligible to participate in the recruitment process conducted by the respective IT company. You should have good subject knowledge, communication skills and Aptitude skills to get selected for a job in IT company.
20th November 2017, 11:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

There are many IT companies which follow triple 60 or triple 65 criteria.

That means they demand 60% or 65% in 10th, 12th and graduation.

As you will be completing M.Sc. IT after 1 year, so your post graduation will be considered for recruitment.

In this way, your graduation percentage will be given less importance.

And, ultimately you will be eligible for as many IT companies for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?