4th June 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in civil engineering for admission?

how much percentage required in civil engineering for admission

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in civil engineering for admission?
  2. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  3. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  4. How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission?
  5. What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?
  6. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  8. What is the percentage required for civil engineering?
  9. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  10. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in VJTI?
  11. How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP
  12. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E civil engineering to join M.Arch
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?
  15. How much percentage is required for civil engineering college in Diploma?
  16. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  17. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  18. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2015, 11:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in civil engineering for admission?

Engineering is among the most preferred course at the present time who has done 12th from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

The minimum percentage of marks required to get admission in engineering is 45% from a recognized board. So even if you have equal to or more than 45%, you are eligible for any stream of engineering.

Joint Entrance exam is conducted by IIT for admission in engineering college last like IIT, NIT and other government engineering colleges. Percentage scored in 12th board is vital in admission, so you must aim to score as high as possible in 12th board.
7th August 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

12th board exam Don from national open school possible to take IIT OR B.TEC admission from government or any recognized collage with 52%.
10th September 2018, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

How much cpn percentage required for civil engineering and I made 42 score and my cpn made 59.77 then which department will chosen for me??
4th August 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How many marks achive to admission of engineering civil
16th July 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i get only 43 percentage in maths if i get an engeenering srat jn kerala
20th August 2020, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Can 53% can get admission in civil engineering?
13th September 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got 51% in SLC (2067) only in math subject but i am interested in diploma in civil engineer. is that possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?