13th February 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentile required in GATE? Which are the colleges?

i want to know that if i get 33 marks in agte how much percentile will i get. i have given gate in 2013. plz reply soon that which collleges can i get for M.TECH

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges accepting low percentile in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum percentile required in GATE to get through IITs?
  3. How to become a lecturer with GATE percentile 79.5?
  4. Admission in NITs after 95.18 percentile in GATE? Colleges available in Karnataka?
  5. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  6. Will I qualify GATE with 20.67 marks in Mechanical Stream? Will I get a Government College? How much percentile can I score?
  7. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  8. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  9. Colleges for M.Tech after GATE percentile 92?
  10. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  11. Will I get admission in Anna University or any other colleges after scoring 35 score in GATE with 70 Percentile?
  12. Name of colleges which offer M-Tech in Maths?
  13. Which other colleges should I try after scoring 96 percentile with 438 in GATE in instrumentation
  14. List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?
  15. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  17. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  18. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 93 percentile and 413 GATE score in Mechanical?
26th March 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentile required in GATE? Which are the colleges?

GATE-2013-Score-298 with 89.4 percentile. Which are the colleges can I apply.
urgent pls. suggest.
23rd April 2013, 06:15 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentile required in GATE? Which are the colleges?

As all the colleges need a minimum 60% marks in GATE but you can try your admission in some colleges with minimum percentage.

But its not sure that you will get the admission as it all depends upon the seat & the approach which one have.The names are as under-

IISc M.Tech
IIT M.Tech
NIT M.Tech
M.Tech Admissions in Central Universities
IIIT M.Tech
Delhi College of Engineering
bengal collge of engineering
IIIT Hyderabad
b c roy engineering college
Osmania University
Anna University
jadavpur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?