23rd May 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum score required in GRE exam to get admission in Germany?

So what will score are required to GRE exam for getting admission in Germany

My brother works there and I too want to go there.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  3. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  4. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  5. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  6. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  9. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  10. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. What's the minimum score of B.E(mechanical) student to get admission in Germany for MS?
  14. How can a candidate not having good GRE score, apply for M.S in Germany?
  15. Is GRE score required to join PhD in Germany? Research experience and publication essentials?
  16. Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?
  17. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  18. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
23rd May 2015, 06:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required in GRE exam to get admission in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So what will score are required to GRE exam for getting admission in Germany

My brother works there and I too want to go there.
Very few university in Germany require GRE score, but maximum university accept GATE score for Indian Students Admission. If you are fluent in English language then you can apply. German language is not required.
23rd May 2015, 08:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required in GRE exam to get admission in Germany?

The minimum score, which you have to get in GRE exam, depends upon the university you choose, because the GRE score requirement varies from one university to another university. So, first you should choose any university in Germany, where you want to pursue your MS and then you should visit their official website or contact university admission office to know about GRE score requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?