2nd January 2013, 05:39 PM
sneha mary thomas

What is the procedure to apply for engineering and medical?

what is the procedure for aplying for engineering and medical..???the complete procedure???where to gt the form??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  2. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  4. When common entrance test for engineering and medical will be applied all over India? Eligibility and procedure to apply for WBJEE?
  5. How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?
  6. How to re-apply for medical exam?
  7. Where to get the application form for medical test? What is the procedure to apply online?
  8. Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  10. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  11. Can girls apply for NDA exam after 10th? What is the procedure, age limit for a non medical student?
  12. Procedure to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any separate procedure to apply for this in Government Colleges?
  13. How to get medical seat in Siddhartha medical college? What is the procedure?
  14. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  15. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  16. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  17. After completing 12th science with 52% from Maharashtra what are the career options?
  18. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
26th April 2015, 10:08 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for engineering and medical?

The procedure for applying for engineering and medical courses are as :-

-->> At first you must have done your 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects for Engineering course where as for Medical course you must have Biology instead of Mathematics in your 12th .

-->> Then for pursuing this course from top government college you have to apply for various respective entrance examinations .

Some of the important entrance examinations for engineering are as Joint Entrance examination , State engineering entrance examination and other private college entrance examination like VITEEE , SRMEEE , BITSAT etc. .

Also some of the important medical entrance examination are as All India
Pre-Medical Test , All India Institute of Medical Science entrance examination , your State PMT and other private colleges examination .

The age limits for this examination is 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the year in which you are applying for the same .

For applying for these examination and more information about the same you can log on to their official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?