6th October 2017, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for GATE exam with backlogs?

What is the procedure to apply for GATE exam with backlogs? Can someone please explain me the complete details which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Custom Department if I have backlogs in B.Com? What is the procedure to do so?
  2. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  4. What is the procedure to apply for GATE Stipend? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for GATE 2018?
  6. How can I apply and get booklet of GATE? Procedure, last date of application, important dates and benefits of GATE?
  7. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing B.Tech course? When can I apply for the course and what is the procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for GATE?
  10. Am I able to attend GATE exam after completing B.E? I have 3 backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for GATE 2015 and PSUs?
  12. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  13. Procedure to study M.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Chemical Engineering)?
  14. Procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?
  15. Is it possible to get placed after B.Tech or I can pursue post graduation course?
  16. Can I do MS in US if I have 7 backlogs in UG?
  17. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  18. Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech?
7th October 2017, 07:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for GATE exam with backlogs?

The full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam:

1. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for GATE examination is bachelor's degree in engineering or technology. Candidates with backlog can apply for this examination.

You need to submit a certificate signed by your Head of Department which certifies that you have certain backlogs.

So, you can apply for exam along with this certificate for GATE 2018.
8th October 2017, 12:30 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for GATE exam with backlogs?

The procedure to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is:

If you have backlogs in bachelor's degree then download the certificate which needs HOD signature and contains details of subjects in which you have failed in bachelor's degree.

After getting it signed from HOD, you can upload it on official website of examination conducting body of GATE along with your online filled up application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?