1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?

I am the student of B.Tech Ceramic Engineering. I have successfully completed 2nd year with no backlogs. Now I am looking for GATE. What is the syllabus for Ceramic Engineering in GATE? Also tell me is any IIT gives M.Tech program in Ceramic Engineering? If yes then what is the procedure for admission after giving GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?
  2. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to study MTech(Structural Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Structural Engineering)?
  4. Procedure to be followed to study for Aerospace Engineering in any IIT
  5. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year?
  7. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  9. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  10. Is it possible to study M.Tech in IIT through GATE for an average student? Detailed information, syllabus and tips for preparation?
  11. Rank required in GATE to get M.Tech Admission in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any special GATE exam for automobile engineering students?
  13. Should I appear in GATE to study PhD in Electrical Engineering in IIT?
  14. How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Is M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) offered in IIT? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  17. How shall I prepare for GATE Exam to get admission for ME in IIT?
  18. In which subject I should apply for GATE if pursuing Chemical Engineering but want to study M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
15th March 2018, 02:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?

For MTech through any of IITs, you need to fight GATE.

You can appear in GATE right from your final year.

The syllabus would be the subjects of your engineering graduation degree. They can ask you anything from that.

You need to give your best in GATE and secure a good rank.

After that you have to apply for various IITs separately which have the course of your choice and they will call you for further rounds based on your rank.

You can admission if you clear the rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?