23rd March 2017, 07:19 PM
aasim pasha

Can I apply for Custom Department if I have backlogs in B.Com? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com but I have backlogs, Now I want to join the Custom Department so I want to know can I apply for Custom Department if I have backlogs in B.Com? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  2. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Custom Officer's post? What is the procedure of applying?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  5. How to work in Custom department if I am a ICWAI qualified person?
  6. Can I become a Custom Officer (Airport and Shipping port department) after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of application?
  7. How to make my career in custom department? What is the procedure?
  8. How to get job in Custom and excise department after B.Com and CMA?
  9. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i apply for Custom Officer post with T.Y.B.Com?
  11. Is there any good job in custom department after completing BSc? How to apply for that post?
  12. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  13. How to apply for a job in customs department after completing M.Com? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure to become Custom Officer and Income Tax officer?
  15. Can I apply for Custom Excise Department being a candidate having completed Graduation with Commerce with 50% of marks?
  16. After BBA(FT) can I join in stock exchange company or custom department? Procedure to join in both the fields?
  17. Can B.com students with 58% marks apply for Custom Excise Department?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
31st March 2017, 10:10 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Custom Department if I have backlogs in B.Com? What is the procedure to do so?

Candidates with backlogs are not eligible to apply for any entrance examination to get government jobs. You must clear your backlog in Bachelor of Commerce then only you can become eligible to apply for entrance exam of Custom Department.

B.Com candidates can also apply for SSC CGL, CHSL, Civil Services exam and Banking jobs.
1st April 2017, 01:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Custom Department if I have backlogs in B.Com? What is the procedure to do so?

No, you cannot apply for Custom department recruitment having Backlogs in B.Com. There must not be any pending backlogs to be eligible. Graduation in any discipline is required to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?