1st June 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai?

Sir/MAdam,

I have scored 53.69% in hsc Board and 60 in JEE MAINS and 54 in MHCET,I want Admission in Mechanical Engineering in any of Engineering college in MUMBAI,Please tell me which engineering college i will get admission.PLEASE PLEASE

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  3. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  4. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  5. How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?
  6. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  10. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. What to select-IAS or IES after Mechanical Engineering ? And what is the related procedure & coaching centres in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in part time M.E in industrial engineering or mechanical engineering in Mumbai?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  16. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  18. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
3rd June 2016, 03:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai?

To be eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering course, you must have passed Higher Secondary course or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

You should have appear in your respective National or state level engineering entrance examination MHCET to get admission in Mechanical Engineering course.

Since, you have appeared and scored 54 marks in MHCET examination, you will be called to participate in counselling process which includes Certificate Verification, Selection of course and college you wish to pursue Engineering course. Based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?