18th September 2013, 04:52 PM
kritirp

What is the procedure to get into aeronautical engineering?

i want to know the whole procedure to get into aeronautical engineering,
and what courses do i need to do after 12th,
since i'm in 12th,
what should be my aim towards the same engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?
  2. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?
  11. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree? -- [New]
  13. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  14. Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering of Bhagwant University?
  17. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical engineering after 12th
  18. what is the procedure to join aeronautical engineering and make way into isro?
3rd June 2015, 04:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get into aeronautical engineering?

* Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering as given below.

--> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

* Candidate must be citizen of India

* 12th pass form a recognized board with 50 % < PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND MATHEMATICS >

* Both male and female candidates are eligible for this engineering.

--> REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

* 10th marks sheet

* 12th marks sheet

* Transfer Certificate

* Original or Provisional Certificate

* Cast certificate

--> BEST NAME OF COLLEGES

* Indian Institute of Technology , Kharagpur
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in

* Indian Institute of Technology , Bombay
http://www.iitb.ac.in

* Indian Institute of Technology , Kanpur
http://www.iitk.ac.in

* Indian Institute of Technology , Delhi
http://www.iitd.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?