30th July 2012, 02:43 PM
angellibra27

What is the score needed to qualify for GRE exam? How can I apply for MS? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

the score needed to qualify the GRE exam?
how can i apply for MS? i have completed B.Tech in Electronics and communication engg. how can i apply for scholarship?
please tell me the period of admission in US.

Related Questions:
  1. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  2. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  3. Full details about GRE and TOEFL? How much score is needed?
  4. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  5. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  6. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  7. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process? -- [New]
  8. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  9. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  10. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  11. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  14. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  15. What is the scope of doing MS in Bio medical engineering? I have cleared GRE with 1220 score
  16. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  17. How to do MS through GRE in US? I am studying 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  18. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
15th May 2016, 04:05 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What is the score needed to qualify for GRE exam? How can I apply for MS? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

You have to score above 325 marks out of 340 to get admission in a good university with scholarship. Admission starts in the months fall and spring, so you need to plan accordingly for the date of exam.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
15th May 2016, 09:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the score needed to qualify for GRE exam? How can I apply for MS? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

The GRE examination will be conducted for maximum of 340 marks. You will be defaulty assigned 260 marks, to get admission in top universities, you need to score at least 300 marks in GRE examination. To apply for admission to MS course in Abroad, you must have to report TOEFL or IELTS examinations score along with your GRE examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?