24th March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a DC being a SC category candidate? Which Degree course should I pursue?

Respected Sir, I want to become a DC so I need to know what steps should I follow to become a DC being a SC category candidate? Which Degree course should I pursue? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow?
  2. Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation?
  3. What steps should I follow to pursue LLB course from IGNOU in Delhi?
  4. How to become a Physicist? Which course after 12th should i opt?
  5. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  7. What steps I should follow to pursue MBA after completion of 12th science?
  8. Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics?
  9. How can I pursue Master of Fisheries with fellowship from Abroad? What steps should I follow for admission?
  10. After BA pass course can I do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Steps to be followed to pursue a degree in Psychology Post after having HSC degree?
  12. Is it possible for me to get the Rs.40,000 scholarship for doing UG degree being an OBC candidate?
  13. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  14. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How should I prepare for IPS? I am a commerce 12th standard student
  16. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  17. What are the steps to follow to become an IPS in future?
  18. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
14th December 2017, 06:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a DC being a SC category candidate? Which Degree course should I pursue?

The full form of DC is District Collector.

1. To become DC, you must pass all stages of Civil Services examination.

2. If you are a graduate in any degree, you are eligible to apply for exam.

3. The name of exam is Civil Services and it is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The age criteria is 21-32 years.

Stages of exam:

Written Examination.

Main examination.

Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?