24th July 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects to be chosen in IAS exam to have a degree in Pharmacy?

what are the subjects to be choosen in IAS exam for having degree
in pharm.D

Related Questions:
27th July 2014, 10:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the subjects to be chosen in IAS exam to have a degree in Pharmacy?

You should have a graduate degree from recognised university. In case IAS, UPSC conducts the examinations comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. You need to be a graduate in regular stream for being eligible for appearing in the Indian Administrative Service exams conducted by UPSC. You are eligible to fill the form provided the university is recognized. On selection, you will gone for training which includes rigorous physical training. In Junior Scale, a new recruit joins at this pay scale and has a basic pay of INR 15,600-39,100. Also you will have Grade Pay of INR 5400. After serving two years as a probationary officer, a new IAS recruit gets posted as a sub collector or a SDO.
28th July 2014, 08:36 PM
kiranlove

Default Re: What are the subjects to be chosen in IAS exam to have a degree in Pharmacy?

You should choose that subject in which you feels comfortable and interesting .

Never choose any subject by this line .. xyz had taken abc subject and became ias .

for further strategy booklist visit www.iasifs.com
10th December 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Rahul Sah studying in class X(wbbse). I want to do engineering and become IAS officer. Please advice me that what should i do and from which stream i should do graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?