24th October 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do my further studies in Australia after completion of 12th standard before 3 years?

I had completed my 12th in the year of 2014. Now am I eligible to continue my further studies? In Australia? From 2014 to 2017 I had a gap so is it possible to continue my further studies? Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?
  2. What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi?
  3. What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board?
  5. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  6. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?
  7. How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?
  8. Should I join B.Com or can I join CA's CPT directly after 2nd PUC? Will I get Graduate status as well if I do CA only? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  11. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?
  13. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  15. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to study overseas after having break of 2 years from studies?
  17. Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in Australia for higher studies after completion of IELTS exam with 6 band?
10th December 2017, 11:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do my further studies in Australia after completion of 12th standard before 3 years?

Yes, you are eligible to do your further studies in Australia even if you have completed your 12th standard before 3 years ago. To get admission for pursuing your undergraduate course in Australian universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to undergraduate course in Australian universities. After submitting your application form along with other relevant documents, the university will review your profile and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission for pursuing your higher studies in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?