1st May 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects and syllabus followed for 9th standard in CBSE board?

What are the subjects and syllabus followed for 9th standard in CBSE board? Will there be 10th standard subjects also or not? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Awaiting for the response on the same. Thank you. Hoping to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  2. Can a CBSE student apply for scholarship in 9th class? Model papers of 12th Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board PCM subjects?
  3. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  4. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  5. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  6. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  7. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  9. How to change board from RBSE to CBSE in 9th standard?
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of 9th and 10th CBSE in Kolkata?
  11. How can I register for 10th Board examination being a 13 years old 9th CBSE student?
  12. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  16. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  17. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  18. Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
20th May 2017, 01:49 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects and syllabus followed for 9th standard in CBSE board?

CBSE Board Class 9th subjects include:
  • English Communicative
  • English Language & Literature
  • Hindi A
  • Hindi B
  • Mathematics
  • Science
  • Social Science

Syllabus for CBSE Class IX-X is attached with this post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Secondary School Curriculum Vol 1 Class IX-X.pdf(4.01 MB, 19 views)
24th September 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects and syllabus followed for 9th standard in CBSE board?

Is it possible to take Hindi Sanskrit and English all three language in class 9 cbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?