22nd July 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the time of preparation for IAS? How should I prepare myself? I am 9th standard student

i am a 9th std. student kindly tell me which is the right time for preparation of IAS and how should i prepare myself?

1st January 2013, 12:40 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the time of preparation for IAS? How should I prepare myself? I am 9th standard student

IAS exams can be given by Candidates after passing the Graduation.
Below is the Eligibilty for the UPSC Civil Services Exams:

Educational Qualification :
Minimum educational qualification to appear in the CSE is,
A Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a UGC/AICTE recognised University.
Final year appeared/appearing candidates can also apply.

Age Limit :
General Category-21-30yrs on 1st August of the year of exam
OBC-21-33yrs
SC/ST-21-35yrs

Attempts :
General Category-4 times
OBC-7 times
SC/ST-Unlimited times

I would suggets that first atleast complete your class 12th and than think of Preparing for the IAS exams

20th February 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the time of preparation for IAS? How should I prepare myself? I am 9th standard student

what should i ttake in 11th class science? commerce or arts?

14th May 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that i am the student of class-9th . Please tell me how to start preparation and from which book to start preparation. I although Good in study and i read lucent gk and pratiyogita darpan magazine for my stronger base ! is it right? and also tell me that how much time i spent everyday to achieve my goal with full confidence.

1st August 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

CAN I READ POLITICAL LIKE M LAXMIKANT . I AM IN 9 CLASS

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?