15th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What type of career to have if scored 92 percentage marks in 10th standard? Which course to take next?

Sir/Mam, Can you please provide me your valuable advice? What type of career to have if scored 92 percentage marks in 10th standard? Which course to take next? It will be helpful if you can suggest me the right steps to take next. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT companies if I have scored less 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  3. Is CGPA to Percentage conversion of institute valid as per AICTE rules?
  4. Possible career on the basis of 10th standard?
  5. Does degree percentage matter for IAS/IPS exam? I have scored 87% in 10th standard
  6. Does 10th and 12th marks are considered for JAM 2016?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for campus placement if I have scored 59.8 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  8. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  10. What are my job chances in Indian Railways with 97% marks in 10th?
  11. Should I choose PCM to study in 11th standard if scored 80 marks in Mathematics, 76 marks in Science and secured 66% in 10th RBSE?
  12. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  13. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  15. What is the admission process for HUL? I have passed 2 years diploma in fitter trade
  16. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic if I have scored 59.29 percentage marks in 12th standard WB board?
  18. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
17th June 2017, 05:02 PM
venus94

Default Re: What type of career to have if scored 92 percentage marks in 10th standard? Which course to take next?

Your percentage is quite impressive and shows that you have worked hard for this.
What to do next or what stream you should choose poses a big dilemma in front of many students.

In my opinion, you shouldn't choose a stream just because you have scored well, parental pressure or because your friends are opting for the same.

Choose a stream that interests you. Decide what you want to do or become in your life. Imagine yourself after 10 years, where do you see yourself?
Choose a stream that polishes your strengths and will help you become a better and successful person.

If you are not sure about your goals or ambitions then you can go to any counselor and get your Aptitude test done. There you will get a rough idea that in what direction you should move. Once, you have an idea then you can think on those lines and research about that particular stream and the options that it will provide you with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?