15th June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should girls choose in engineering having good opportunities in future?

Which branch should girls choose in engg. Having good job opportunities in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? What are the job opportunities in future?
  2. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  3. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  4. Which branch should girls choose in engineering?
  5. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls?
  6. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?
  7. Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter
  8. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  10. Which is in more, Mechanical, Electrical and ETC? Which colleges to prepare? Can I get with 140 score in MHT CET?
  11. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  12. Chances of admission in IP university after scoring 24407 rank in IP? Is ECE branch good for girls?
  13. Which stream is better in B.Tech to get a job in India?
  14. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  15. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  16. Which is a better branch for girls in engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?
  18. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
10th December 2012, 11:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should girls choose in engineering having good opportunities in future?

Today there is no difference between boys and girls to any particular branch. You can select any of the engineering branches according to your interest. Generally streams like mechanical engineering, automobile engineering, etc are much suitable for boys. You can look for courses like ECE, EEE or CS. Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, etc are some of the demanded streams in engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?