5th January 2012, 08:33 PM
brightfuture

What's the procedure for appearing in SSC board exam as a private candidate?

Dear Sir,

Please send your good idea for my son bright future.

As he was condoned and promoted to std 9th from S.N.B.P SCHOOL
morwadi,pimpri,Pune 411018. please let me know what is the Right procedure.

Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Whether appearing in 12th Board exam as a Private candidate is valuable? Is there any difficulty? -- [New]
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  3. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  4. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
  5. whats the requirements for IPS exam?
  6. What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?
  7. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  8. ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  10. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?
  11. What is the procedure for opening a coaching center? I want to open a private coaching center on Process Instrumentation
  12. Will I be able to appear for medical entrance while appearing for 12th exam as a private candidate?
  13. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  14. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?
  16. Is there a difference between the private and HSC college's results?
  17. Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the process to appear for private student?
20th February 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for appearing in SSC board exam as a private candidate?

i have passed std 7th and i m 18 yrs old can i appear for 10th SSC board exam privately also let me know the procedure for the same
20th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Beawar

Default Re: What's the procedure for appearing in SSC board exam as a private candidate?

Dear..

The procedure to get enrolled for SSC class 10th exam is so easy and you can easily appear for the exam if you follow this procedure :-

Procedure :-

1. First of all you have to keep an eye over the newspaper to know when the forms are gonna come out.

2. You can even talk to some of your friends who is in regular education and he can tell you the dates

3. Then you can go to the website of the Board of your State and then click on the link of the form

4. then form will come on the screen just fill that part and take out the challan

5. now go and deposit the fees in the bank

6. Then attack your photo and signature in the Second part of the registration

If online register is not available in your City then you can contact to any of the nearest school of your area and get the form from there.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
23rd June 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

my friend has passed 7th now she is 22years old can she appear for ssc exam externally if so what is the procedure
5th August 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I have lost my SSC, HSC Board Certificate and other important documents on 26th January Mumbai flood. I tried hard to get duplicate certificate of the said documents. But it proved all in vain. Now I have decided to again reappear for SSC and HSC Board Exams. What is the procedure to reappear for SSC and HSC Board Exams?
31st December 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

my friend has passed 9th std from indore madhya pradesh
now she is married and 20 years old.she wishes to appear for ssc exams from mumbai maharashtra,as she is settled here .please give me the procedure to help her.thanks!
2nd February 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

my friend had failed in 10th std can he appear for the same after 11 years gap now he is 26
26th February 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the concessions available for children with disability (writer etc) to appear for SSC board exam as a private candidate?
26th March 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR STUDENT WHO FAILED IN 9 TH ICSE BOARD AND WANTS TO GIVE 10 TH STD EXAM FROM SSC BOARD
26th March 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 9 th icse board.i failed in 9 th std.can i appear for 10 th std from ssc board externally.can i change the icse board what is the procedure for it?
1st June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I did my FYBCom in1994 now i want to do graduation in one sitting what is the procedure
12th August 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,
My Wife has completed her 9th Standard in Cannosa Convent Dhule...DOB : 1980... Due to personal issue could not study... Now she is interested and wants to complete her further education externally....Could you please suggest and update me ASAP....
21st August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

My son has failed 10th from Karnataka and i have migrated to thane whats is the process to appear private board exam
2nd September 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed SSC in his fourth attempt in July 2015 can he appear for hsc 2016 exam privately
19th October 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed 8th standard can she appear for ssc after one year gap privately if yes ,what is the procedure
10th May 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

My son has detained in 9.i have to make him sit as private ssc stidents.im confused which coaching classes will be better for him
27th June 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

My sister wants to appear for SSC. But she has in between 6 years gap. What needs to be done?
5th September 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My brother has studied uptill 4th std 10-12 years back. Can he now give the private exam for ssc?
4th May 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, My daughter failed in 3 subject in IXth Std and she is going to appear for re-exam in june. If she pass then only she can enter in Xth std.
But if she couldn't pass then--whether she can apply next year ssc Board exam by school ? or she have to leave the school and take admission in private classes.
7th May 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

My son failed the Ninth Grade and is now preparing for private SSC exams in Mumbai, is there any School that he can go and attend regularly
We Stay in Sion
14th May 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

My sister has passed 8th std 10 years back.She was diagnosed with Retinitis pigmentosa 14 years back. So due to her dwindling vision she was made to leave school after I completed my SSC. She still has some vision & a sharp memory. I have heard that there can be a person arranged to write the exam for her while she dictates or says the answers.Can you please tell me what is the procedure for this or whom to contact?
Waiting for your reply.Thank you.
19th June 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir my brother is failed in 10th std from nepal board. after few year he will settle in Mumbai ,he want to give ssc private exam in mumbai ,Can he now give the private exam for ssc?
1st August 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Which school or institute conducts private 10th exams? My sister has not cleared her 9th n her age is 18 now. So whats the procedure for the same?
2nd August 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir my sister is failed in 10th std from Maharashtra board in 1998 she want to give private exam in Mumbai , can she now give the private exam for ssc,
17th October 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I AM 9TH FAIL FROM MAHARASHTRA BOARD WANT TO GIVE 10TH FROM WHAT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED PLS SUGGEST ..
KINDLY REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
15th May 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared SSC exam held in 2013 n failed to pass in 4 subjects can I appear this year... For old or new syllabus
15th May 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

My son have given ssc exam this year if he is fail the please suggest how to apply for re exam
6th October 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared ssc exam held in 1997 n failed in 3 subject can I appear next year
21st February 2020, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What is circulars rules for private student for appearing SSC exams
28th July 2021, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my friend had failed in 10th std can he appear for the same after 11 years gap now he is 26
Hello brother I not not fill the ssc bord exam 10 class what must be bro please tell
11th October 2021, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

My daughter want to give 10std ssc board exam I don't have school leaving certificate 2023 can she give?
11th October 2021, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

My daughter don't have school leaving certificate can she give 10std ssc board exam
3rd February 2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am not well prepared for ssc board exams this year due to personal issues can I give the exam next year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?